Wednesday, June 11, 2014

The best things...by Maria

This week I have teamed my DT project with this months challenge at Once upon a sketch.
I used the sketch and this months journalling prompt
'The best things in life are not things'
 

 
Purple is one of my favourite colours to scrap with and I wanted to use some of the
 beautiful flowers I received in my DT pack
 
 
Once again I used some Memory maze chipboard feathers which  I heat
embossed with purple embossing powder

 
 The light coloured flower above had some pink stamens
which didn't suit my layout so I just cut them off
 
 
Isn't this flower above just so elegant?
 

 
 
Scrapper Garden Flowers used
 
Scrappers Garden Obsession flowers
Scrappers Garden Cabbage flowers
Available HERE
 
I have also used
 
Memory Maze feathers and leaves
Green Tara, D-lish Scraps and Prima flowers
Dylusions ink sprays, Prima mask/template, & Dots paper, Plasterers joint mesh tape
 
Check out the range of products available from Scrappers Garden HERE. Scrappers Garden also stock a range of Prima, Dusty Attic, Manor House, Green Tara, Memory Maze and many other well known brands.
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment