Saturday, June 14, 2014

Seeing Green, Shabby Style with Amy Prior

Hi everyone! Amy Prior back today to share another layout with you all full of fabulous Scrappers Garden flowers. Eeeekk I just am in love with these amazing flowers from Scrappers Garden, they just go perfectly with everything I create. Don't forget to click here to visit the website or click here to visit the Facebook page where there are special sales and new releases.


My background paper was trimmed a little and added to another green shade paper to make a subtle darker border. I have distressed all the edges of these papers too which were both from Kaisercraft. I have then added lots of Liquitex Light Modelling Paste using the fabulous Crafter's Workshop Tiny Dots 6x6 Stencil. This is seriously my new favourite stencil eeekk, so pretty. I scrape the modelling paste over the stencil using an old credit card. My aim when stencilling like this is to scrape on and then scrape off. 


My photo was mounted onto some Green Cardstock after being distressed and then sewn around the edges. I have slipped a piece of White Hessian Material underneath there too as I really wanted this layout to be rich with texture of all kinds.


To start my flower wreath, I have decorated a giant Blue Fern Studios Chipboard Flower Wreath with lots of Arti-Choked Shimmerz Texturez Paste in really random blobs. When this was dry, I have sprayed the chipboard wreath with other various Shimmerz Mists in shades of green, olive & brown to get a really fun and funky colour and shading.


Ok so then I went a little overboard and the chipboard is very hard to see but if you look really carefully you can see the textured chipboard sticking out here there and everywhere. 95% of the flowers that I have used for this gorgeous wreath are available from Scrappers Garden. So many beautiful handmade flowers used on this layout makes me so happy but I am way too lazy to make my own flowers so I am soo very happy that the lovely Linda creates and sells these gorgeous Scrappers Garden flowers.

Products available from Scrappers Garden include...

Thanks so much for stopping by and until next time, happy scrapping!
Amy Prior xx



No comments:

Post a Comment