Monday, June 30, 2014

Remember - Layout by Karen McLaughlin

Good Morning Scrappers Garden Fans.  Here is a page I have done for Once Upon a Sketch for their June Challenge. This is a photo of my lovely niece who doesn't like her photo taken but I got this lovely one of her. As you can see I have used lots of Scrappers Garden flowers on this in mostly turquoise, light blue, pale yellow and white.  I think these colours look so lovely together.  I hope you think so to.


 Here are a couple of close-ups of these wonderful flowers.


Just love these flowers.  I have listed below all the flowers so pop over to the shop and have a look at what's in stock at the moment and if you can't find what you are looking for just leave a message at the end of this post.  


Thanks for looking.

Don't forget tomorrow night is the July Clearance Sale at Scrappers Garden.
Date: Tuesday 1 July
Time: 8pm
Place: Facebook

Scrappers Garden Products Used

Obsession
Zinnia
Cabbage
Cosmos Daisy
Sweetheart Blossoms


No comments:

Post a Comment