Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Happy Birthday by Maria

Ooops I forgot to schedule this post!!
Here is a card I created using Scrappers Garden flowers
 
 
I created the background using Lindy's Stamp Gang mists
I misted some tissue like paper then scrunched it up before drying and sticking down.
The greeting was created by stamping acetate with a frame/journalling stamp then applying a foil sticker
 
I will be back after school drop off to share all the details...
Sorry, it's been a bit busy here the last few days!
 
Ok I am back, what a morning ...
 
I have used the following products
 
Scrappers Garden Cabbage flowers
Scrappers Garden Peony
 Green Tara Heirloom flowers
Memory Maze Chipboard
 
All these item are available in the Scrappers Garden SHOP
( Remember: Linda can order products in if they are not it the store. JUST ASK!!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment