Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Beautiful By Maria

Hi, Maria here with you. I attended a local Scrap retreat on the weekend,
it was nice to get out of the house and hang out with fellow scrappers.
It was a technique based retreat where we were taught some techniques
 and had to go off and utilise what we were taught.
Kim Ewins showed us some techniques with feathers and canvas sheets.
 I have used her ideas on my layout for this weeks DT assignment
and of course the star of the show Scrappers Garden (FB)flowers
 
 
I used Lindy's Stamp Gang mists which I sprayed onto the
canvas sheet and my background


I added some Memory Maze chipboard leaves
which I inked and heat embossed
 

I added some threads under my cluster to add a bit of interest.
 

 
Close up of feathers
 
Scrappers Garden (shop) flowers I have used
 
Scrappers Garden Dahlia
Scrappers Garden Sugar Pop
Scrappers Garden Perfection
Scrappers Garden Cabbage flower
 
Have a great week
 
 


 

1 comment:

  1. So Beautiful Maria........love the soft colours and gorgeous flowers!

    ReplyDelete