Sunday, June 1, 2014

Sweet - Layout by Karen McLaughlin

Good Morning  

I hope you are all having a nice weekend so far.

I have made this layout  for CSI Case File # 124 and as it has Scrappers Garden flowers on it I thought I would share with you.  This photo is of my cousins daughter (such a cutie).  

 
Do you think it looks a bit like a curtain and a window? Here are a couple of close-ups of these beautiful flowers..


DON'T MISS THE SCRAPPERS GARDEN SALE THIS TUESDAY


Scrappers Garden Products Used

Zinnias
Cabbage
White Berries Stamens
Carnation
Cosmos Daisy
Sweetheart Blossoms
Roses

Memory Maze Chipboard



4 comments:

  1. Would love to know how you did the left side of your page, is it tearing of paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela. No there is no tearing involved. I just used 3/4 of a 12x12 and sprayed it both sides with water (not to much) to make it more pliable and then folded it like a fan. Then to give the bend in it I just put a little fold through the middle. Left to dry and distressed the edge on the left. Hope that is helpful Angela. Let me know if you want more info :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Karen, I am more into my cards now but will look at doing this technique on my cards. Thanks Ange

    ReplyDelete