Friday, May 2, 2014

Angelic by Karen McLaughlin

Good Morning Scrappers Garden Fans

Can I start by saying a big thank you to Linda for having me.  I received my first parcel of hand made flowers a few weeks ago and have to say I was so impressed with them.   They are very easy to work with and come in different sizes to fit all those little gaps.  

So here is my first layout.  I have gone for a girly page using lots of SG products.

"Angelic"


Here there is a variety of delightful blooms - all in pink!


I also have used a couple of these very pretty handmade butterfly tiles.  I have pulled apart the white berries stamens and poked them under the flowers for more dimension.


Thank you so much for dropping by and don't forget to join our facebook page and check out the blog regularly for updates from our fabulous Design Team.

Happy Scrapping

Scrappers Garden Products Used:

Candy Flowers
Sugar Pop
Perfection
Roses Pale Pink
White Berries stamesn

Memory Maze Chipboard
Dusty Attic Chipboard

Hand Made Art Tiles - Pastel Butterflies.




2 comments: