Saturday, July 19, 2014

My Exquisite Beauties at ~~Scrappers Garden~~




Hello Again :)

Kim Ewins here to show you a layout 
I have created using Scrappers Garden Flowers for the 
Challenge over at

The Dreaded Double Challenge!!
by

Now I haven't done a double since my first few months 
of scrapbooking....so this was a challenge (indeed!)
here is what I created...

[My Exquisite Beauties]

my beautiful daughters!
Samantha, Madison & Sidney
So for this challenge I didn't go with 12x12 pages
instead I went with A4 papers from the Finnabair range.
 The 
flower's went with these papers beautifully

I also used this gorgeous Scrapmatts Ornate Frame, butterflies a
bronze flower charm & also a padlock.

 

 Obsession Flowers
Sugar Pops
Candy Flowers
Flower Duos
Perfection Flower


I do hope you get creative this weekend?

Thanks for stopping by and I
will be back soon 

Cheers

Kim 
X



No comments:

Post a Comment